Our Street Gallery has been opened – Winter (365)
Great program for the whole family! Take a walk by the water in Diplomatstad or Djurgarden Stockholm and visit our outdoor exibition. The exhibition presents the magical atmosphere of Hungary in winter, showing the diversity, riches and beauty of the snowy Hungary from unusual perspectives.
Venue: Stockholm, Dag Hammarskjöld väg 10.
Exhibition: 22 December 2020 – 22 February 2021
Take part in the Prize Giveaway of the Hungarian Embassy in Stockholm! Visit us, take a photo with a detail of our Winter Street Gallery, share your photo publicly on Instagram or Facebook with #HUStreetGalleryStockholm and win a great gift basket!
For more details visit our home page: https://stockholm.mfa.gov.hu/news/hustreetgallerystockholm
The photos have been selected from the best of Hungary 365 Photo Contest. Hungary 365 is an annual photography competition organized since 2019 in three categories: nature and landscape, built and tangible heritage and community and genre pictures. The aim of Hungary 365 is to celebrate the wonderful diversity, riches and beauty of Hungary and strengthen connections between communities and generations. From tens of thousands of submissions, the best photos are selected by a respected jury. A great variety of styles is represented by the photos from candid, drone or double exposure to urban exploration, macro or golden hour photography.
Our Winter exhibition in Stockholm presents the following photos from the best pictures:
1. Béli Balázs: Budapest
2. Daróczi Csaba: Local cooling
3. Hencz Judit: Cranes
4. Horváth Tibor: Snowfall
5. Kovács Norbert: Fractal lake
6. Mocsonoky Péter: Jellyfish
7. Mocsonoky Péter: Stuck in ice
8. Mocsonoky Péter: Winter at Lake Balaton
9. Molnár Tamás: Bird’s eye-view
10. Nagy Bertold: Death of the old oak
11. Németh Levente: Dock annexation
12. Németh Levente: Grandeur of the nature
13. Pádár Piroska: Good morning, 2019!
14. Potyó Imre: Ice creature
15. Rigó Tibor: Frozen Lake Balaton
16. Végh Attila: Winter at Ipoly river
Thank you for all photographers for the wonderful moments!